This one is more of a joke than anything. A friend of mine is into the whole "emo" craze, and wanted me to make a tune for him, so when I went through his CDs and found that the music is bland with synthetic spice and oh so repetitive, I came up with this.

Enjoy, wrist slicers. hahaha!
Attachments:
my_emography.zip
d3de!#@% Th@ts! s0o0o0 HaRdXxXCoRe@$@(_%!!!!!!!!! yaea! DaWWWWgg@!@U%(#&%)*#
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Hahaha, no ... I actually listened for a full day to all of his different CDs and a good majority of the songs were bland and repetitive with some element in them that takes away from the "dark and depressing" to give the child in the emo something to like... ...I should've added bells lol...

And, it really wasn't meant to be "good" either, just my satyrical view from what I had experienced myself. haha
Really..what bands were you listening to? I don't think any band hits open and then goes it to some happy C/AM progression. It's a pretty ignorant view on a style of music. Wether you like the genre or not.
It doesn't matter if I like the genre, and I don't know what the names of the bands were. In truth, I really didn't care. It was just some music that I was researching and I decided to give my friend a laugh, which he did. And which is why I wanted to post it here. Laugh at the emos. If you follow that path, go ahead and laugh at yourself. Cold, uncaring, who cares? Life is too short to get mad over, just have fun and lighten up.

And, it's not meant to be taken literally, like when comedians bash on the president, they aren't actually making fun of the president himself, but are overdrawing the little nuances of his being for their market.

....Emo? Haha, just lighten up, man! I seem to have struck a nerve with you!
piquet cant post a fun emo song for a change?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

A- I'm a girl and B- The ignorance of people frustrates me. Nothing against you.

I'm not "emo" or whatever, but it doesn't make sense to make fun of someone who's different and acts differently because at the end of the day they're human beings too. The only reason why this bothers me is because some ignorant jerks kicked my friends ass because he was "emo." I don't really see a reason to making fun of it either. It's overdone and it wasn't funny in the first place.
Last edited by Evian at May 13, 2006,
Well, I must apologize for calling you a man. That's one of the things I hate about online conversation, you don't know who you are talking to, you know?

And, I wasn't going for making fun of the people, just their decisions in this point in their life. Sadly, everyone is stupid in their own little way, there's no getting around it. I find it's best just to accept the little nuances of everyone and laugh at their mistakes, making sure you too can take a laughing at yourself. Humor is said to be able to cure the stangest of diseases (which I honestly don't agree with, but it's a nice philosophy I suppose), but can sometimes lead to bitterness.

As per your friend, I am terribly sorry about that. ..Not that I am taking any responsibility for it, I am completely opposed to violent action. But my biggest problem with the little 'groups' or 'cliques' is that no one is being true to themselves. If you want to laugh, laugh. If you want to sing, sing. Dance? Go right on ahead. lol I don't know how many strange looks I've gotten just bursting into song in the middle of work. I live life to live, and don't understand why anyone would want to do anything else.