This got kicked from the Metal forum earlier today, but this is pretty damn awesome these guys look like they are barely old enough to drive, yet the singer is growling and screaming......his testosterone levels must be off the charts, but still cool as hell. Makes you just wanna kick someones ass after you listen/watch, very good fighting/moshing music. Hope it works. After clicking link scroll down to find watch this video link. Enjoy hopefully. Good top notch Death Metal.

The Black Page Video by (Animosity)
Last edited by Holy Joe at May 13, 2006,
I dont think they're that young, but they're pretty good. Especially that drummer. Although most percussionists for bands of that type have to be.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
The singer does have a pretty sweet grill in this video.... savin up to get me one just like it so I can be cool like him.
Why did this get kicked from metal? That's definitely where it needs to be..

They're all in their early 20's, i'm pretty sure. The grill is stupid. I don't know why white guys (well, anyone actually) do that.

And yes, Navene is amazing on drums.
Quote by RiffURheadOff
Why did this get kicked from metal? That's definitely where it needs to be..

Obviously not.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
No, it really isn't. It works in either really, but they've always leaned towards core to me.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Don't argue with me. This is another one of those bands who jumped on the Dying Fetus - Destroy the Opposition bandwagon. Death Metal.

myspace.com/dyingfetus check it out and try to tell me i'm wrong
Quote by RiffURheadOff
The grill is stupid. I don't know why white guys (well, anyone actually) do that.

Shut the **** up. No one likes you, you argue with everything. You turn into a baby and don't want to be argued with, even though you do the arguing.. You don't know as much as you think you do.
Quote by XMeatHookMartyX
Shut the **** up. No one likes you, you argue with everything. You turn into a baby and don't want to be argued with, even though you do the arguing.. You don't know as much as you think you do.

I knew you'd eventually come in here and clean up.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by RiffURheadOff
Don't argue with me. This is another one of those bands who jumped on the Dying Fetus - Destroy the Opposition bandwagon. Death Metal.

myspace.com/dyingfetus check it out and try to tell me i'm wrong

And so what? Some say I'm too metal to be in this forum...

Best posted here than there. They'd say it sounds awful, or they'd ignore it. Or they'd be the assholes they are and decide to give you a good anal rape.
Their singer is almost as white as me.

Sick drumming, good band. I can't decide which album I like better.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by XMeatHookMartyX

Ok, I understand you could have proven your "I'm stupid for arguing with everyone" point with almost any other statement I made, but to quote what I said about his grill to do so is just silly.

PS: I don't care if people like me for saying what's on my mind.
Last edited by RiffURheadOff at May 17, 2006,
Quote by RiffURheadOff
Ok, I understand you could have proven your "I'm stupid for arguing with everyone" point with almost any other statement I made, but to quote what I said about his grill to do so is just silly.

PS: I don't care if people like me for saying what's on my mind.

Maybe you should open your mind before you speak it.
When I get money soon, I'm gonna get me one of them there grills. Probably silver, on the top front six teeth, vampire fangs on the canines like in the video and get real red rubys put at the bottom of the fangs. Then I'd be pretty damn cool. No one in my ****ty state of Louisiana or ****ty city of (S)Leesville will ever have one like it. Thats major cool points right there.

Remember the Alahmo
Im getting fake gold grills, in this place in Tucson.
I haven't decided what I want them to say, I am thinking CHOMP.
Who the **** knows.
yeah, Animosity is pretty popular is Idaho, believe it or not
Havent been on the forums in a while. Just seeing whats going down with the hardcore crowd. Oh yeah and yes the drummer is insane, so is the guitarist.