So, yesterday we revived our dear band, 320dB, which has been dead for a couple of months. and I'm sitting here listening through our recorded songs. and I'm thinking "wth let's upload one of em on UG and see what people say".

so, on of our first, with weird singing and sampled drums (ey, mics and mixers are hard to come by), I would like to grow old. the title has no meaning or even any connection to the song itself. it's dedicated to one of our guitarists.

THE SONG! (right klick-> save as)

3.18 in length, no garage sounding ****, in time, rock n roll, etc.

I don't know.. does it suck?

320dB homepage
Man that sucks balls...

Jokes! That's seriously fckin great!
Simple but effective you know?
Great job again!

Ps. Could you post the lyrics?
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
aye, thank you kindly.

I would put the lyrics up but I don't have them.. something about "get a grip of ourselves" is all I remember.

I think the lyrics from back then are written down on a shiddy little piece of paper somewhere, buried and forgotten.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sounds GREAT.!!! LIKE the VOX... hmm I like it all,, wery pro!! 10½ / 10 is there a 321 Db comming up??
Quote by GrizBazzen
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sounds GREAT.!!! LIKE the VOX... hmm I like it all,, wery pro!! 10½ / 10 is there a 321 Db comming up??

well thanks to you too! wow, 10½/10? haha

I'm not sure what you mean by 321dB, but I figure you're talking about more music?

well, check out the homepage for what we have recorded so far. and we've actually been in the studio recording a new song today, to celebrate our reunion (so to speak). we've had problems finding a lineup that was somewhat stable. hopefully it's sorted now.

maybe I'll put the new one up here when it's done..
ohh sorry i didnt specified 321 Db.. heheh I mean if theres more power screaming Go crazy tunes like this one comming up??
I will take a wisit to our page a listen 2 what u got..

Cheers and good weekend.
Its pretty damn good. What up with that clicking noise in the quiet part?

Its not really "my cup of tea" but I liked it, well done.

I Improvised a solo over it, and it fits the song pretty well, I might tab it for you if you want.
BOLD.
Quote by maddd0g
Its pretty damn good. What up with that clicking noise in the quiet part?

Its not really "my cup of tea" but I liked it, well done.

I Improvised a solo over it, and it fits the song pretty well, I might tab it for you if you want.

the clicking must be some metronome that somehow follow along with the recording. dunno how since everything's lined (no mics).

naw, don't like solos. don't fit us as a band. but thanks anyhow.
So, uh, no offense, but this sounded like a bunch of idiots screaming in someones basement occasionally using a lo-fi filter just be cool.

2/10.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
So, uh, no offense, but this sounded like a bunch of idiots screaming in someones basement occasionally using a lo-fi filter just be cool.

2/10.

I thought something similar, but I decided to give it a chance.
BOLD.
I really like the guitar tones used, not my style of music, but done very well.
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
Quote by That_Pink_Queen

2/10.

ok. so I know this music isn't for everyone, hell it's not my favourite song either. but we play a wide range of stuff and this is our fastest, most aggressive song.

BUT calling us a bunch of idiots is just offensive and stupid.
so, I visited your site mr queen, and found some songs there. I can tell straight away that we as a band know more about writing songs and producing music than you do (I was gonna write 'than you ever will' but since we don't know that let's stay in the present). so my suggestion to you would be to sit yourself down and stop beeing offensive. it's totaly fine that you don't like it, and that you say so. but this was not meant for anyone to start critizising us. thank you kindly.
and yes, guitars. it's really simple. we plug straight into the soundcard with our mutli-fx pedal.

so it's: guitar -> Boss Me-50 -> Computer

this was awhile ago and the newer stuff sounds quite different. but it's not uncommon for us to use the same method for recording guitars.

edit: and ofcourse thanks to those who liked it. we're glad you do.
Quote by silentdud
it sucks regardless im sorry to say.

Quote by silentdud
its not that i dont like it...

its just that it gets repetitive and you need a better ending

well hello mr contradiction . it's ok that you don't like it.

and about it beeing repetitive, I don't think it's alot more repetitive than many other songs, maybe the main riff that's allways there. but well, it's our "full pull" song. we try to have songs that go full out like this, and songs that are more dynamic. it can be a real crowd pleaser. and the ending, maybe it could be better.. I dunno. it's a fun song to perform atleast.
hey dude, i remember you from before, just wanted to tell you, i really like this alot, i mean, its pretty unique if anything. As I've told u before i also really liked your older stuff. Really nice recording, pro as hell, very class. Good job man.

hey, check out the new band i just formed like 3 months ago at
www.myspace.com/dissonancequota
i dunno, just check it out, u may like it.

nice to see u got new songs up again.