I thought it would be cool if people showed the rest of the world the pics they have taken at concerts

i will post some once i put them in photobucket, PIC AWAY PEOPLE!
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Nah, I saw them at the MEN Arena.
By crook or fist I'll lather up your gracious smile.
And take my time...
My friend took these, who was stood right next to me, of In Flames / Sepultura at Birmingham Carling Academy, sorry, the quality isnt that great.

In Flames ^^

Sepultura ^^

Man that was a good night.
Best pics I ever took with my phone, Rammstein last year in Newcastle... I dont know why these pics came out better than any other gig I've been to but I'm glad they did

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

(edit: Jesus these forums are picky about the size of attachments, sorted now)
Attachments:
DSC00076.JPG
DSC00077.JPG
Last edited by X101 at May 13, 2006,
I obviously didn't take this one, but this is from the free show put on by the Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Guess Who, Rush, Sam Roberts, Flaming Lips, Blue Rodeo, and others....it was awesome. About a half a million people showed up.

I'll see if I can upload the ones I took from it and from Live 8 in a bit...
Quote by ta too tee
I played with Slash yesterday. It was super cool cuz we played some Nirvana and Britney Spears songs. Good stuff! I also taught him how to play Sweet Child O'Mine
If this thread's still going in a months time, I'll post some of Download 06.
Quote by Guitar_God_WIP
Volkl has God-like Nintendo knowledge

Like Nintendo? PM me for more..
This is my town's concert.... haha... No one ever comes to Maine... There were actually about 15 local acts there. Fun time.

Here's one of my bands. We're playing Hey Joe in that one. I'm on vocals and guitar.

My friends Tom on Bass and Jason on Drums

Here's me with another act. In this one, we're doing "Bathwater" by No Doubt.

That's me on the bass (in the dark), and My friends Seth on guitar, Lindsay on Vocals, Adam on drums, and (not pictured) Teddy on piano.

that's us before... the picture's wicked compressed/grainy so my face looks distorted... I'm not that ugly.

sorry to waste your time.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
Quote by Volkl
If this thread's still going in a months time, I'll post some of Download 06.

I have assloads of concert pics, but they are mostly on standard film and I have no scanner, but I just purchased my Godsmack tickets for June 28th at the Carlson Center. If this thread is still alive then, I'll post some pics.

For now, this is about the only concert picture I can find on my HD. This is a pic my parents took. I was off camera to the left. Hells Belles (All female AC/DC cover band). This was Rockin The Rivers Fest in 2002. Man that was an awesome show. Ted Nugent, Foghat, Pat Travers, and so many more. I hadn't slept in three days and I nodded off during the second half of Foghat. That'll piss ya off!

First link is the Rockin The Rivers Fest. I have more on regular film, but no scanner.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/psychotic_coyote/album?.dir=930d&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/psychotic_coyote/my_photos

Second is REO Speedwagon and Styx. Shut up, I like them.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/psychotic_coyote/album?.dir=669c&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/psychotic_coyote/my_photos
Attachments:
Hells Belles.jpg
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

crowd at RHCP gig in Hyde Park. It was enormous.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
okay my pics this is one of the many concerts i have been to

this on being KORN April 24 2006 , and i dont care what some of you ****s say that htye are ****, htey are ****ing incrediable an its the best concert i have ever been to, except for when i see tool or the chilis

10 YEARS

HATEBREED 1

HATEBREED 2

DISTURBED

Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
KORN!!! Munky and Fieldy

JD

JD with bagpipes, thats right, they played shoots and ladders

and the set list that korn played

i will post some slipknot, system, mudvayne etc when i could be bothered, i was front row for all them too

and if you were wondering i took all these, there not off a site
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
Quote by lespaulmarshall
its the best concert i have ever been to, except for when i see tool or the chilis

I saw the Chili Peppers in Casper, Wyoming during thier Californication tour and I was really let down. I have no key what Anthony was singing in and John only improvised (poorly) for the solos. I had expected much better from them. Flea and Chad did a good job, though.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Taken by a friend of mine at the same show(she was right next to me, and she uploaded them on her site)

deaf and dumb with the lights on
My first ever gig was two days ago on friday in Sheffield!

Three awesome guitarists including the God himself, plus the rest of the band was like OH EM GEE.
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppp
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
The Darkness - 13th of April 2006 (I took all these pics)

Sorry bout the size

The Offspring - 20th of June 2004

Last edited by guyisasexybeast at Jul 17, 2006,

I wish....
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Ahhhh, ahh chhoooooooooooooooooooooo
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
Last edited by lespaulmarshall at Nov 28, 2006,
im going to G3 this sunday and am 2 rows from front...ill post some pics on the monday
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"