Why... do metal bands.. always give the bonus tracks to Japan? i just don't get it? do they like Japan more than every other country? Could someone please explain this to me.
Coz There Guitars R Made There Lol
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
japan wants the musicians to do something special for their country, I don't really know why but bands that don't do a "japan bonus track" sell much less albums over there
Because for the most part the japanese have no culture of their own so metalheads are trying to take it over as their own and create one giant island filled with asian-metalheads.

It's a great conspiricy, really.
Quote by greety
Coz There Guitars R Made There Lol

Hah, what a noob.
(Yes i realise the irony)
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Reparations for thr whole Doubleyah doublyah Too fiasco.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Jakeylee111
Hah, what a noob.
(Yes i realise the irony)

My joke sailed over your head, clearly.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Quote by Spynal
Reparations for thr whole Doubleyah doublyah Too fiasco.

Yeh. You yanks did drop the A-bomb on them. Let 'em have it.
Quote by Sanitarium24
Because for the most part the japanese have no culture of their own so metalheads are trying to take it over as their own and create one giant island filled with asian-metalheads.

It's a great conspiricy, really.

Japan has no culture?

Musically I see your point, but otherwise, Japan has (or did have) one of the richest cultures in the world.

But on topic, who knows? We get bonus tracks in the UK too, but not so much with metal albums.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by greety
My joke sailed over your head, clearly.

Nope, i was trying to be funny.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
The albums are usually released later in japan then, for example, Europe and the US. Therefore, making up for having them wait so long, they give them a bonus track
</IMO>
Quote by trollblod
The albums are usually released later in japan then, for example, Europe and the US. Therefore, making up for having them wait so long, they give them a bonus track

As well I've heard it costs a bit more to buy them there.
Quote by Rakoro
As well I've heard it costs a bit more to buy them there.

If they cost more than they do over here then they're bloody fucking expensive.
All I know is that Japanese imports cost a **** load. I don't know if that's cause they're being imported or cause they're Japanese though.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
^ bingo.

the country wants the people in japan to buy more home-made stuff instead of imports, so they print all the albums in japan with an extra track to convince them to buy the non-import.
The answer has pretty much been said. A lot of albums have bonus tracks there because CDs cost more in Japan, and they don't want people to import all their music from Europe and America, so they add the bonus tracks to make it worthwhile for the fans to buy the music that's pressed there.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic