Hey guys! I've got these miniature guitars that I am about to sell on ebay and I can't identify some of these guitars. It'd be awesome if you guys could help me out! It'd also be great if you could tell me the artists that uses the guitars.

http://m.neopages.net/other/id/CIMG0003.jpg

http://m.neopages.net/other/id/CIMG0020.jpg

http://m.neopages.net/other/id/CIMG0033.jpg

http://m.neopages.net/other/id/CIMG0044.jpg

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by 8mds8 at May 16, 2006,
I can see eddie van halens, a les paul black beautty a mockingbird and a gretch? all i can do mate.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
definately eddies guitar, probably a black beauty there too
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
The top one looks like a gretsch with a bigsby tremolo, the second looks like the Gibson Black Beauty (3 Gold Humbuckers), the third is a B.C. Rich Mockingbird though Im not sure about the paint Job, The last one is an Eddie Van Halen made by Kramer I believe though I may be wrong.
wow, i went over them and tought the exact same things as you guys
i'v been looking to much at guitars lately
London city(with mk IV mod) 50 watt tube
Vox AD15VT
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
EH Big muff (SU )
Squier strat (customized w/ emg's and fender parts)
Ibanez acoustic (with active pu)
Ibanez 12string acoustic
www.myspace.com/tubelightband
do those guitars work by any chance?
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.

bow chika bow wow
i think 2 could be a yamaha, though i might be WAY off, could be a les paul. 4 is van halen, the exact model escapes me though. peavey, i think.
Quote by JohanSaxon
The black beauty was used by sylvain sylvain of the new york dolls.

soz bout the double post, but have u ever heard of jimmy page?

ever?
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.

bow chika bow wow
thanks for the help! Really appreciate it.

phoenix05: Nah they're just decorations. they're each about 25cm.
Hey there's another guitar that I want to ask you guys... so far All I can find out is htat this is a quicksilver guitar. Just don't know what the actual model is.

Quote by Metal_Master15
They look like knock offs of famous guitars, if they dont have a serial number they are no good.

You probably didn't read my first post
Quote by Metal_Master15
They look like knock offs of famous guitars, if they dont have a serial number they are no good.

Minature guitars, dude
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
btw, I've listed the black beauty on ebay... if ur interested.. please go HERE
yes i do know they r miniatures, which is why i suggested i buy them, ive got enough actual guitars already :p
originally posted by 8mds 8- Hey there's another guitar that I want to ask you guys... so far All I can find out is htat this is a quicksilver guitar. Just don't know what the actual model is.

Cant be quicksilver, on quicksilvers the top pickup touches the neck for sound quality perposes
TotalyHAB
they all look like really really shiitty knockoffs of actually guitars, the "black beauty" just looks sloppily made and the bridge positioning is way off, the body shapes on all of them are off too
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Quote by Spark1284
they all look like really really shiitty knockoffs of actually guitars, the "black beauty" just looks sloppily made and the bridge positioning is way off, the body shapes on all of them are off too

THEY ARE F***ING MINIATURES! READ HIS POSTS!!!
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
but theyre not even close, i have a couple minitures but theyre at least similar
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.