Page 1 of 4
Wrong forum
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Wrong forum, pointless post. I sense a flamin' or warnin' a comin'.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
wrong forum! oh sorry. that was the worst of my worries i stayed up all night trying to think if it was the right one. it means alot to me that you took the time to tell me this, i mean im not just trying to piss people off. thanks anyway. looser. go on report me. i dare you.
time for heroes
People like you make scottish people look like stupid fu*kers
Celtic FootballClub1888
on no, some kid on the internet insulted me! i'm gonna go out of my way to see he is banned from a internet forum where all the really cool popular kids hang out. oh and hi dave
time for heroes
Quote by muzz666
People like you make scottish people look like stupid fu*kers

Dude hes from aberdeen

EDIT : Get the sheep out.

EDIT : **** didn't see the reported *
I think metallica and oasis both suck ass. Kirk hammet is a talented guitarist though!

EDIT- yes Nirvana does suck
the other colour
Quote by busby_bass
Dude hes from aberdeen

EDIT : Get the sheep out.

EDIT : **** didn't see the reported *

Ah...I get your point
Celtic FootballClub1888
there are a lot more fun ways to get banned than this...
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
come on guys lets face it they are a bunch of old guys thinkin they are about 18 when really they are almost dead they are over-rated and generaly ****e!
time for heroes
Metallica has more talent in their pinky then probrably most of the bands (rockn'rollstar) likes. Sure they aren't the best but I'd like to see you make a muilt-platinum album when today most people listen to emo and poser punk crap.
Cool people have '666' after their names ......no?......awwww
Celtic FootballClub1888
dave your using my username. 666 is so cool, yeah i love the devil casue im so cool and wear baggy trousers and sweatbands.
time for heroes
Quote by rockn'rollstar
linkin park? this just gets better and better

this is coming from the guy who likes White Stripes (Linkin Park does suck though...)
I said no to drugs but they didn't listen.
yeah wat you said...i suppose...but just because their old doesn't mean they got no talent...because they do.
Quote by rockn'rollstar
dave your using my username. 666 is so cool, yeah i love the devil casue im so cool and wear baggy trousers and sweatbands.

Why the hell aren't you banned yet?
Celtic FootballClub1888
ooh look at me im posting. oooh im gonna get banned oooh im so sad. it wasnt me that said they were old it was dave.
time for heroes
Holy **** I just checked, you like Oasis and the flippin' White Stripes, you seriously need to get out there. I have more talent in my asshole then White Stripes and Oasis put together, you deserved to be banned for life, how do you think Metallica sucks? You know what I don't ****in care you stupid **** all you have is a 666 comeback to some guy named Dave like wtf? You keep your mouth shut because your bands dont even come close to being as good as anything else, even Fall Out Boy (yes Fall Out Boy) has more talent then the white stripes. Go home and put your head back in your moms pussy because you need to get reborn and get a ****ing life instead of just posting nonsense **** on a guitar website forum. Holy ****in' **** people these days.
ha ha ha ha ha you are a ****ing looser stop getting so worked up. ooh yeah what you gonna do, come round to my house from canada and kick my ass. go for it.

you guys suck i keep posting and im not banned yet. POOR
time for heroes
Quote by guitar_chick666
anyways....we all got a different taste in music cause yeah we just do.
Yeah I respect that but you don't go around posting up **** like Metallica sucks when they obviously don't.
yeah if you're a guy you might as well turn in your penis if you like White Stripes and oasis
I said no to drugs but they didn't listen.
You deserve an ass kicking go play your ****ing bagpipes and dance around in your kilt you ****ing scottish ****.
Page 1 of 4