Well i'm coming to the point in my guitar playing where my limited music theory knowledge is keeping me back. I can't really get a teacher now due to lack of funds so i was wondering if you guys knew any good websites that could teach me more music theory for free or little cost. Thanks in advance.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
The "Music Theory for newbs" lesson (something like that) on this site was quite helpful to me.

I think you are better off searching out a fairly high class forum with a fair amount of professionals. The bass equivalent would be http://www.talkbass.com.

Maybe there is a talkguitar?
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Quote by Yertle
The "Music Theory for newbs" lesson (something like that) on this site was quite helpful to me.

I think you are better off searching out a fairly high class forum with a fair amount of professionals. The bass equivalent would be http://www.talkbass.com.

Maybe there is a talkguitar?

Well im not a bassist, and i could ask you any time so why are you telling me on UG? lol
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Quote by Tedrick
Well im not a bassist, and i could ask you any time so why are you telling me on UG?

A bass is a type of guitar, the full title of the instrument being "bass guitar," so mentioning bass is fair grounds I'd think
Originally posted by Gopher636
sure, sure, all that works. but in bed, he'll make you a level 3 goblin-wh*re and he'll be a level 90 sexmaster, equipped with mystical leather whips and handcuffs of Merlin.
Yea well you aren't online or calling =P
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove