Ok, I have a Carvin MTS3200 Tube amp.. I'm thinking one of the tubes may be bad but I'm not sure. It still plays fine, except that it has a wierd sound when I play anywhere above.. like 1 lol. It rattles.. but.. not in a way that somethings loose. It has a metal'ish rattle sound. When I take a pencil and tap on the tubes, that's what the problem is, it's not something in the amp. When I tap every one it makes the same noise, so I can't pin point if it's just one tube or not. Is it time for new tubes? Or is something else wrong?
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
*bump*
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
tubes usually last quite a while so it shouldnt break so easily, have to dropped the amp or something? do the tubes appear cracked or broken?
malmsteen on jerry c "you are a rising force"
It did get knocked over at one time, but it didn't start doing this til about 3 months after it was knocked over. The tubes don't appear to be cracked or anything.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
its probably a pre-amp tube thats making that rattle. Replace your pre-amp tubes and see if it goes away.