anyone here knows guitar slapping?...how does that work...got any links to lessons???thanks in advance....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vdJvHE8qxA&search=victor%20wooten%20guitar

Personally I think it sounds disgusting. I'm not sure if that guy is just doing it wrong, but I'm assuming he's not seeing as it's a famous battle between him and Vic Wooten.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Last edited by G-Rock at May 13, 2006,
listen to

Kaki King

Justin King

they are on youtube and both have myspaces and websites

they are amazing
if i cut off your arms and legs
and wrap you in some fucked-up cocoon,
would you still look at me and say
"you can't catch what you can't see"
well i caught you honey,
like the clap sugar.
what do you think of that?
Slap guitar sounds horrible.

play bass.
Sometimes I put a rubberband around my nuts and practice my Coheed & Cambria vocals

"Good eye, sniper
I shoot, you run"
slap guitar sounds neat, but seems like a bitch to get right, try on acoustic first.

edit: how come in every video/picture of Wooten I see, he looks braindead?
Quote by Onnie
Slap guitar sounds horrible.

play bass.

Maybe he likes the sound of it or wants to learn something new. Sometimes you can get some pretty cool sounds out of slap guitar.

He didnt ask you what slap guitar sounds like or if he should play bass insted he asked what it is.

Sorry, I just hate when people dont answer someones question and insted say stuff like for example if a person asked " What is a good (insert band here) song to learn? and someone replies with "That (insert band here) sucks and playing there songs wont help you at all"