When you want to tune your guitar to a CGCGCE-tuning, how many steps up or down do you have tune it to from a standard tuning?
(¯\(Ò_ó BOOOO!!
...I take it you haven't been playing too long?

Get a chromatic tuner, and decide which direction you want to go on each string. My suggestions:

Low E down to low C
A down to G
D down to C
G remains
B down to C
E remains
I believe this is open C tuning
6th string (low E) - down 4 half-steps
5th string - down 2 half-steps
4th string - down 2 half-steps
3rd string - stays the same
2nd string - down 2 half-steps
1st string (high e) - stays the same

If you have questions, feel free to ask, or PM me.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
"From the ONLY tuning thread"

Quote by Logz
Open C: C G C G C E

1. Play the 9th fret Low E stirng and the A string open. Retune the 9th fret Low E to match the A string open.
2. Play the 7th fret Low E and the A string open. Retune the A string to match the 7th fret Low E.
3. Play the 12th fret Low E and the D string open. Retune the D string to match the 12th fret Low E.
4. Play the 12th fret A string and the G string open. Retune the G string to match the 12th fret A string.
5. Play the 5th fret G string and the B string open. Retune the B string to match the 5th fret G string.
6. Play the 4th fret B string and the High E open. Retune the High E string to match the 4th fret B string.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Thx everyone...
And to Rain-something: Ive been playing about a year, ive just never come across with this kind of tuning...
But the princip is simply; tune it downward... Not up, so get a higer tune that the one you already have. Ok. Cool.
(¯\(Ò_ó BOOOO!!