they don't need pickups cuz those guitars uses another method of "putting out" sounds, it is like a syntisyser ......you CAN't plug this guitar in every amp, just those especcialy made for it!!!!! check out the website Line6 ....it's all there
it doesnt have pickups in the classic sense, it has some kind of sensors embedded into the bridge and the guitar. As a result, it doesnt have any of the drawbacks of classic pups, like feedback, etc.

I would still rather have a guitar that does a few things well, than a guitar that tries to do everything and acheives mediocrity
Quote by Adry007
they don't need pickups cuz those guitars uses another method of "putting out" sounds, it is like a syntisyser ......you CAN't plug this guitar in every amp, just those especcialy made for it!!!!! check out the website Line6 ....it's all there

uh, no.

I myself have tried a variax through several different amps... and like I said, I'm pretty sure it has piezo pickups. Nothing like a synthesizer.
Quote by priest.fan.
uh, no.

I myself have tried a variax through several different amps... and like I said, I'm pretty sure it has piezo pickups. Nothing like a synthesizer.

nope! I'm 100% sure of what am I saying!
SRV1088 explained it correctly
Quote by Adry007
nope! I'm 100% sure of what am I saying!
SRV1088 explained it correctly

well, sounds like someone doesn't know what piezo pickups are.

and yes, you CAN plug it into any amp you want.
piezo pups in da bridge.^ cookie for priest
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011