Okay I apologize for even starting this thread, I know most of you are probably sick of all the 'which pickup' threads you get, but I really need some help.

I basically want to get a new bridge pickup for my stratocaster copy, as I don't really like the stock pickups anymore. I play similar stuff to Green day, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Muse, Feeder and QOTSA

Thanks
you goin' with the dsl401 for the amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well is it a single coil strat? I'd get a hot rail it's like a humbucker in just a single coil slot.
Quote by Dave_Mc
you goin' with the dsl401 for the amp?

Yeah I'm gonna start saving for the DSL401, but it'll probably take me a few months.
^ then don't get pickups- get the amp first, and then when you have the amp, you can decide if you want more distortion (a hotter pickup), a tighter sound, a brighter sound, etc. (which you can fine tune by deciding which pickup to go for).

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by uterus
well is it a single coil strat? I'd get a hot rail it's like a humbucker in just a single coil slot.

And yes its a single coil