Yo, does anyone else here like Decapitated?They are one of "the"most heaviest hardcore metal bands out there. If your a true metalist you have to check these crazy motha fu**as out. Try Spheres of Madness or Mandatory Suicide (Slayer Cover), they are sick. There metal is so heavey that if you compared it to a fat guy it would weigh more.
My Gear:

ESP EC-1000
Marshall MGDFX 30
Zoom G2.1u
They are a very good band. But please stop disgracing their name with your irritating behavior.
Here are my thoughts on Decapitated.

Winds of Creation: Got some great tracks, astounding technicality, but overrated to hell. Sucky vocals to boot, and all the songs are the same.

Nihility: Awful. Triggered-to-fuckwittery drums, nasty guitar tone, louder sucky vocals.

The Negation: Don't have it, but from what I've heard, boring.

Organic Hallucinosis: Better vocalist, but boring from what I've heard.

Decapitated gets a 2/10 for me, if only for Nine Steps and Spheres of Madness, which are great songs.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Love em,1 of my favorite bands.

Except for the new 1,hate the vocals.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
only Winds of Creation was good.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his