Hey guys...How come now one ever has anything to say about ernie ball guitars? I mean there like no one here that ever says anything about them in any posts. Its all about the LP's and Ibanez's and schecters and what not. What do you guys think about Ernie balls? I love the necks on them and you can play anything with them. smaller then most guitars, and dont way a whole lot. In case you dont know what one is or havent seen one check out the webstie http://www.ernieball.com/mmonline/specs/
MY gear:
Ibanez Jetking II
Ibanez Acustic
Kustom lead III 2x12
Big muff Pi
Dunlop Original Crybaby
I think the MusicMan Basses are the Best Bass you can posibly get.

There guitars are cool too, I just saw Eric Johnson and Joe Satriani on his Super Colossal Tour and after his Encore he goes you thought we didn't bring G3 but with so many good guitar players around we have to do a little Jam. So then Steve Morse came out who plays an Erine Ball Musicman and Eric Johnson was playing a Gibson SG.

But anyways what I'm getting at was they all souned great and the music man kept up with Eric Johnsons Strat and Joe Satriani's JS1200

Some pics of Steve Morse jamming with his MusicMan

im going to have to disagree with you there, but nonetheless, those guitars are great. the basses sound AMAZING. john petruccis bassist uses it and it souds awsome. johns tone is amazing too.
Quote by HIM%(^
im going to have to disagree with you there, but nonetheless, those guitars are great. the basses sound AMAZING. john petruccis bassist uses it and it souds awsome. johns tone is amazing too.

You mean Dave LaRue?
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Steve Morse rocks on Ernie ball, hes got a pretty kick @$$ signature. My freind has 2 ernieball guitars, hes a sillouhet and an axis
MY gear:
Ibanez Jetking II
Ibanez Acustic
Kustom lead III 2x12
Big muff Pi
Dunlop Original Crybaby
I agree, EBMM are amazing guitars. Even the SUB1 are pretty nice. I wouldn't mind having one, thats for sure.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

The silhouettes are pretty nice, there's a silhouette special at a local guitar store, the only thing stopping me from buying it is the price tag, and colour, i dont think sparkly teal will do well in a metal band.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
How much is the silhouette?
MY gear:
Ibanez Jetking II
Ibanez Acustic
Kustom lead III 2x12
Big muff Pi
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Didn't EVH play a music man before going to Peavey?
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.