Im going to see Stiff Little Fingers Live . June 10 -- Philadelphia, PA..(My favorite band) Anyone else seen them or going to see them?
How strange is it to be anything at all
no but god would i like too. seeing the germs/buzzcocks on warped this year though.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
they play hte metro out here, but its 18+. Im seriously considering a fake ID
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
saw them at Leeds Met, and I must agree with the guy who told us they were 'shi.t hot'
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
They're playing in Chicago, which is the closest show to me. I've loved SLF ever since I was a little clumps of well assembled cells, so I may have to suck it up and make the 8 hour drive to see them. I think flying might be cheaper with the price of gas...
I would really like to see them, but I don't think they're coming to ****in' Finland.
Quote by capsfan17
they play hte metro out here, but its 18+. Im seriously considering a fake ID

Hah Do that that
How strange is it to be anything at all
Saw them 4 times. 3 times on St.patrix day in Glasgow and once in Edinburgh. They were great everytime. I really want to go see them play Belfast. I'm Planning to do that next year.
I saw 'em in Philly in '97.
Great show, plus they had Foxton from the Jam on bass, at the time.
Quote by GreenDayChris
saw them at Leeds Met, and I must agree with the guy who told us they were 'shi.t hot'

Ooh, another Leeds person!!

I've seen them twice, and they've been awesome both times. My dad took me and my little sister to see them for our first ever gig. A really good live band.