ok what would you buy:

Ibanez RG730DX or Epiphone Les Paul Standard

fanks
It depends of what style of music you plan to play, and and at the end of the day it all comes down to what guitar YOU prefer to play, try them out and see what you think.
The Ibanez, however what's the point? Are you planning to buy one of these and do you want to know which one is best, or is this just a random question? Also, if you ask a question like this attach a poll.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I'm assuming you mean RG370DX.

Anywhoo, it really depends on which sound you're looking for.

Ibanez RG370DXs are more inclined to deliver a good metal tone within the right setup, but the infinity pick-ups are not renowned for their clean ability.

However, the Epi (which is cheaper) can give a warm solo tone and moderate clean sound, but wont give you any 'good' hard rock or metallic tones.

Maybe start by telling us what style of music you're looking to play?
i like guns n roses, velvet revolver, joe satriani stuff and dragonforce.

how is the epi cheaper??

cn u show me a site whre its cheaper plz.
Well if you are looking for a slash kind of tone you will get closer with the epiphone
I'd go with the Ibanez everytime. But I just don't like the Les Paul style of guitar.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I'd stay away from the RG370DX and take a look at other models or the Epi Les Paul. 80% of buyers complaint that it isnt that good. The bridge's metal is made out of soft metal and the tuning stability is really shaky.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
where can i get a price on a epiphone les paul in the uk
like i keep saying. if you replace the bridge after 6 months on the rg its fine.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
i have no money.........but in a few months i'll get one.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
one of what? an OFR? are you sure its gonna fit? have you measured it?
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
if it doesnt i have a router
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Maan, another OFR would costs like $200-300 more, and router.... meh its just too costy and the TS is better off with the S470, 2nd hand RG5xx or even better, RG1570 if he saves.

Anyways, make sure you post that on gear customizing thread. I'd really like to see it work
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
do any of you people know if music123 is legitamate??

really good prices but free shipping???

are they shady?
^yep they live under they shade of a willow tree in the park. shady bastards.

as far as i know its a good store.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
I've heard from someone thats really pissed about it. He ordered a guitar and he got it after 3 months, its in pretty good shape but needs little adjustment...but 3 months.... but aside frm that its aaight... i'd prefer musiciansfriend.com period.. really great. My bro ordered a DS-1 and waddaya know, the next morning... bam
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
next morning BAM!......herpes
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel