I found this amp...on the internet...

Marshall MG15MSII Micro Stack

Has ne1 got one that could tell me if there any good ?
****e, played one yesterday. Awful tone. People buy it for the looks. Although I do know of a guy who striped out the insides and turned it into a Ibanez Valvbee stack.
Absolutely fooking terrible amp. I hear they break alot also.
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
^wow......no wow thats really something. thank christ you didn't quit.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
They do indeed look cool but the sound you get out of it is not worth the money you pay for and money could pay for a better amp.
I actually have one. Nice clean tone for a £150 SS MG at least. Distortion is just noisy, squealy and obnoxious, a 15 watt stack is utterly pointless, reverb is weak, but at least it'll look nice in the front room...
I'm selling mine soon. It does do it's job though. With a pedal to replace the distortion. You'd be better off with a roland cube.
^^^Crushing overdrive apparently...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by utsapp89
Zakk Wylde plays one.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by R_H_C_P
^^^Crushing overdrive apparently...

I thought it was "slammin"?

:P
^Slammin' applies to the whole amp, but the overdrive is crushing, too. The cleans have to settle for just being slammin'.
^ i thought the cleans were "really good too"?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by jpetrucci5655
"the MG sounds totally SLAMMING - the overdrive is CRUSHING"

I see,oh well,Zakk is still a dork for promoting so much ****. =/
its easy for us to say we wouldn't do it. but if somebody dumped a truckload of money in your living room I bet you would do it, I know I would. Its not like he has to play them. He just endorses Marshall in general. It hasn't effected his playing or music at all
yeah. I'd like to say i wouldn't do it, but it'd obviously depend how much is "a lot". If it was enough that you and everyone in your family never had to work again, it's be pretty hard to say no...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well i would absolutly endorse Marshall (id even do it voulenterly), love em, but try not to endorse an MG or AVT. But as you say depends on much we get paid.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
id do it for a hundred bucks. they are freakin pictures. nothing to do with how or what you are and your way of life.
very easy money

not doing it would be stupid
^Maybe. Id do it for 500 bucks. For a 1000 id maybe even use one...
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
did anyone see the video Zakk Wylde did with an Microstack?
the amp is on at the start and he starts playing,then it fades out and you see the amp is off and hes still playing
My Gear:
Jackson RR3 + Bill Lawrence L500XL

Sennheiser EW500 Wireless
T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!
Marshall 1960A 4 x 12
I'm not sure I'd endorse anything unless it was something I really couldn't live without, or a sig guitar, so I could smash guitars on a whim.