does anyone know a well know £320 or below flying v which is an all allrounder guitar with a nice inlay! I want to get a epiphone korina but the inlay sucks like my squier affinity! I just want to upgrade my guitar but im confused.. don't want to make a mistake. Thinking of getting a epiphone les paul! Please guys i ned your help. I play all kinds of music! from rock to alterate, acoustic guyz man. WHAT A DILEMMA...

this guitar i will not never change, Its for life till like 15 years times! so this realy is a problem...dont ask why!
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
can I just ask something? why are we looking for cool looking inlays, shouldnt the guitar have good wood, nice neck, and feel nice to play? oh and maybe you might want a new amp as well.
John Frusciante
member #1 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chili Peppers UG fanclub PM samlynch to join
JIMI HENDRIX
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
John Petrucci
SRV
i know, just want the inlay, make it look ten times better. les paul, mahogany! fantastic. KORINA V,korina! fantastic, just want to see a fly v with a inlay and i can investigate into it!
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
are you sure you know what inlays are? you're kindof using them singular rather than plural. what part of the guitar are you referring to as the 'inlay'?
Founder of the Sky Mangle fan club. PM to join.

Founder of the "I wish I had Bernards Watch" club. PM to join.
the dots INLAY
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
ok in that case why is it so important because the only difference they make are cosmetic. why not going out, look for some guitars in your price range and then decide. At that price i'd recommend the les paul over the v - i had a gibson v and regretted it all the way up to selling it. it's down to taste, personally, i love the les paul shape and the neck is fantastic for a guitar under £400
Founder of the Sky Mangle fan club. PM to join.

Founder of the "I wish I had Bernards Watch" club. PM to join.
Id say get a Jackson RR3
What Comes Before Part B? Partaaaaay!

Quote by HammettHead
lmao psykopoo ur a bloody genius!
is that an allrounder or juss metal?!
i was look at it be4
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
Well, I choose my first guitar because of the inlays I wanted block inlays because I think dots look cheap. Anyway, not the best way to choose a guitar!!
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
i second the RR3 comment, or prehaps an RR5 because even the best trems dont seem to handle 15 years or however long you plan to have it let alone a slightly above average one (which is the same as on my guitar and it is quite good just not great)

the RR* models are as versatile as the pickups you put in them i think you'll find, but thats another story...
should i get a long last les paul custom then? and forget the korina after all, what would you say guys,epi les paul custom or epi korina fly v
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
So Confused Grrrrrr!
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
get an RR5 they are good
My Gear:

i think they're to metally? anything else?
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
les paul but don't get an epi unless it is the elitist because they aren't very good. Get a gibson
My Gear:

If your gonna get an LP, go Gibson not Epiphone, especially if you want the guitar to last 15 years.

Get a Jackson KV2 King V in black instead of the Korina or RR...

The King V

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/gear.php?partno=KV2_King_V

The RR1 Rhoads

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/gear.php?partno=RR1_Rhoads
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
the Jackson King V is Bull **** just get a LTD Mustaine Series awesome guitar.
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join