Well from the site and what they use to make it (top ends hardwares, OFR, SD, EMG, Sperzel, etcs), its pretty awsome and costy. But u'll never know until you get one shipped to you.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Last edited by madpickin03 at May 14, 2006,
ummm the ts doesnt know anything do they. katana guitars is a shop and the guitars that they sell (edwards) is a shop branched off esp guitars and their build quality is somewhat between ltd deluxe models and esp standard series models.
look at the guitar, can't judge it with out playing!
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
Azn is right Its Edwards guitars if you look at a pic you can see the emblem on the Headstock. Edwards is a subsidary company of ESP like Navigator is and they only make ESP and Gibson Replicas. They are supposed to be amazing guitars for the price im highly considering ordering one myself
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
no syn_harvest they also make fender copy's but they mainly get stayed in japan because if they went outside of japan fender and gibson would be all over their asses quicky. anyway they are well worth the money and they also come with seymour duncans standards aswell.
^ yup, all those copies will make them stay there coz of corporate copyright and whatnot. They got great ballz if you ask me, and their guitars are prolly setup IMO. Good choice of woods too, and one using plexi-glass.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
hmmm madpickin your just tempting to go and spend some time in japan. maybe after i finish school i should go to the tokyo auto salon and just go visit the esp custom shop.
^ if you visit the Custom SHop PLZ Bring Back Pictures Prettty Plz
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Hahahah...u do that..take a look at the AX custom with axe paintjob or the ESP flag guitar...it f'kin rocks
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
yep ive seen the esp flag guitar though must see the ax custom guitar though i wont be going for another 2 or 3 years so it will be a long wait. though i will take pics, ****loads of pics to show you all
Ahahah...do you want it now? coz i got the links.... rofl...but shows only 1pic of the actual AX.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Last edited by madpickin03 at May 14, 2006,
just the ax guitar

edit: if your gonna link me to the esp japan website dont bother ive seen it too many times