Hi,
I don't know what to choose. I play music from soft rock to heavy maetal ( need sound like metal master, boss mt-2)

What do you takink about those?

Zoom G2
Behringer v-amp 2
Korg AX 3G
?? please help me
Zoom G2 - I've a Zoom 505II that has everything I need. The only effect that I can't quite get is for it to sound like a violin - but I'll probably end up getting a bow for that. I can get sounds for funk, punk, metal, rock and even an organ sound.

I've recently been looking at the G2 as it provides more options than my Zooom 505II and also has the drum samples. I'd say get the Zoom G2.
Check out the Line6 POD series too. You can get a footswitch for them if you need it.
Quote by v.i.x.e.n
ax1500g <- I've checked it, realy good sound. I like it

I have the Korg Toneworks AX3000G and I love it. The AX1500 has a few less features but it allows you to record loops.
Quote by Sir Edwin CBE
Zoom G2 - I've a Zoom 505II that has everything I need. The only effect that I can't quite get is for it to sound like a violin - but I'll probably end up getting a bow for that. I can get sounds for funk, punk, metal, rock and even an organ sound.

I've recently been looking at the G2 as it provides more options than my Zooom 505II and also has the drum samples. I'd say get the Zoom G2.

I used to have the 505ii, now I have the G2. Although the G2 is a lot better, I'm still a bit disapointed with it. I was expecting a lot more after reading all the reviews on it - some of the effects are quite poor, and the amp models could be a lot more natural sounding. Definitely go with a higher end multi-effects pedal, it will be worth it.
heres a tip, dont trust digitech, and yeah go for the korg
one should not feel threatened by opinions contrary to his own
yes, I know

Look at this

korg

The price is nice. But I am not from the U.K, and I have no idea how to get it with no problems.
Quote by Moonshine12
get the line6 podxt live and buy a metal add on package for it. it is way worth it.

You must be an total... well nvm. He can barely aford the Toneworks AX1500G so how is he gonna get that?
line6 pod xt live <- nice, but f**' expensive

From Poland. But what about customs
Last edited by v.i.x.e.n at May 14, 2006,
*shrugs* I don't know much about the Polish customs laws but if it's anything like here they're not gonna charge you tax on it either way. If it's a "gift" then it'll be fine, even if they do check it.