i thought i'd bring this magazine to the attention of the aussies out there. i'm not advertising, i'm just saying this magazine is new and is trying to support some great aussie hardcore bands. has a execellent article on i killed the prom queen in it. cheers and sorry if i sound like i'm advertising, theres just very few aussie hardcore magazines
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
And I thought this was going to be about the band. Well, let's make it useful for both so then I won't have to close it. Anyone got any opinions on Death Before Dishonour?
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
haven't heard them. got a link?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
haha i assumed it was going to be teh band as well. Great band, play a good set.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
I hate the band based on the few songs I've heard.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
at first glance i thought the thread was called Death Before Dinosaurs.
if i cut off your arms and legs
and wrap you in some fucked-up cocoon,
would you still look at me and say
"you can't catch what you can't see"
well i caught you honey,
like the clap sugar.
what do you think of that?
Quote by Paint
at first glance i thought the thread was called Death Before Dinosaurs.

that's a far better bandname anyways
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.