Lol definitely the Epiphone... I've never even heard of Drive.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
yeh probably getting a rg321 and then putting emg's into them you should give you more of a metal sound
em....save up money, but an LTD. a good one tho, not a entry level crap thing like
only good ltd that i would buy would be some signature models or the ltd deluxe, 500, 400 models
Did i mention im pretty much just starting out lol and a crap guitar can last for a long time.. ive been playing for about 2 weeks and well the guitar that i play on now is a CRAP no-name brand guitar with a warped neck... so basically i just need better starter guitar

thx for the replies
In all honesty, both of those are junk. Save your money for a while longer and get something that will last you a while - otherwise you'll be wanting to replace it real soon.
wait youve been playing guitar for 2 weeks yet youve been on this forum for nearly 5 months.
Save up some more money because both of those guitars aren't really all that good and if you want a heavy sound go with an Ibanez or a Jackson.
ur just trading one crap starter for another.

if the guitar u are playing now is unusable, and u dont have any funds, then buy a dean $99 basswood guitar.
ill get a link.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Electric?sku=519795
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
not sure what amp he's using. maybe if there's no gain on it, he can pick up a $15 danelectro pedal too.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Picking between those 2 guitars is like choosing between leprosy and cancer. If I had to pick though, I'd say Epiphone. Or I'd suggest saving just up a bit more and getitng an Agile AL-2000 instead. You'll get a much better starter guitar for not a whole lot more money.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Buy I guitar from rondo. They are really cheap but they aren't begginer guitars they are great quality and with some new pups and tuners, it would be great
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
^yea rondo wouldnt be a bad idea
yamaha, aria, and ibanez's low end guitars are really good. thats what i tell everone, but i tried those brands and like it a lot
Fender Mex Cyclone HH
**ZOOM G7.1ut**
Yamaha COD-100 Overdrive
Big Muff Pi USA
Danelectro Chorus
Behringer EQ
Dinosaur Heavy Metal

member #4 of the "can't we forget about punk, emo, metal, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK?" group