Well, I have a bit of a problem here. It seems the strat copy I'm modding has had an accident. The neck was sitting on a table in the shop where most of the work on this guitar is being done, and I was working on something nearby with a hammer. Guess what happened next?

Yep, I dropped the hammer on the neck. It dented the three highest frets (19, 20, 21) to the point that they were sticking up on the ends. The frets have since been pulled out. Now, the question I have for you is this: How hard is it to replace frets?
My Guitars:
'69 Kent Strat
Agile AL-1000
SX ES-335 Copy (For Sale, PM for info)
SX Strat Copy
Epi Les Paul Jr. w/GFS Pickup
Rogue Acoustic
Old Yamaha Acoustic

My Amps:
GX 100-watt 4x8 whatever

FX:
Digitech EX-7
I think it's quite hard to do that yourself but most guitar shops can do it.
It's not too hard; but it also not too hard to completely screw it up; and you would need some (expensive) tools.
Was the neck it's self actually damaged? If not, a guitar shop can usually replace that pretty easy. But if it left a good dent in the neck, they may advise you on a new one.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Looks like I'm going to have to check out the next town over for a guitar shop that knows enough about guitars to actually make the repair. Thanks, guys.
My Guitars:
'69 Kent Strat
Agile AL-1000
SX ES-335 Copy (For Sale, PM for info)
SX Strat Copy
Epi Les Paul Jr. w/GFS Pickup
Rogue Acoustic
Old Yamaha Acoustic

My Amps:
GX 100-watt 4x8 whatever

FX:
Digitech EX-7