im buying a marshall dsl 50 and i was wondering if it was loud enough to be heard over a drummer, and is it loud enough to play gigs with? any help is appreciated
Quote by Zoso-Zep
The truth is, most guitarist start out as losers. Most of us were unsocialble twats who couldnt get laid on our best day.......so we then invested all that spare time masterbating and playing guitar and after a while the pu$$y started rolling in..
its not a combo its a half stack ,would the 100 watts be too much of an overkill?
Quote by Zoso-Zep
The truth is, most guitarist start out as losers. Most of us were unsocialble twats who couldnt get laid on our best day.......so we then invested all that spare time masterbating and playing guitar and after a while the pu$$y started rolling in..
how would you "tame" 100 watts
Quote by Zoso-Zep
i have that exact amp, and it can DEFINITELY overpower a drummer... i only need to turn up to about 4 to be louder that the drums. it's my only gigging amp, and it's rock-solid. good choice.
cool thanks for the replies
Quote by Zoso-Zep
Quote by Metallica_361
how would you "tame" 100 watts

don't turn it up all the way.......

.....personally, I prefer 100 watt heads
i guess i would prefer the 50 since the tubes break up at a lower volume
Quote by Zoso-Zep
I plaed my JCM800 at a shcool gig ina big audiotorium (sp?) and was easly heard (and i wasnt miced).
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009