This is such an ultimate song - Mexican Pimp by Ur Ma. http://urmamusic.tripod.com...

Hey Gringo,
I trade you a burrito,
For my my donkey,
Called Mr Wonkey.
We go ciesta,
Then have a fiesta,
It'll be the besta,
In the whole westa.

'Cos I'm a Mexican
(ooooooooohhhh)

P-I-M-P, P-I-M-P, P-I-M-P, P-I-M-P,
P-I-M-P, P-I-M-P, P-I-M-P, P-I-M-P.

Hey Pedro,
Hey Pablo,
I trade you an Aero,
For my sombrero.
I have dark skin,
And cheesy grin,
I cannot win,
Please let me in!

'Cos I'm a Mexican
(ooooooooohhhh)

P-I-M-P, P-I-M-P, P-I-M-P, P-I-M-P.

Quite ultimate i think you'll agree 8-D

Leave a comment
Last edited by mouldysandwich at May 14, 2006,
If I were Mexican, I'd try to knife you over the internet.

The besta/westa part was funny though.
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
*points at your sig and laughs* hahahahaha, that guy was really pissed. and yes I do hate those Mexi-bastards all they do is sit on their asses and wait for everyone else to do their work for them... lazy ****ers. If you dont wanna work like a real AMURICAN than you can just GEEEEETTT OOUUUUTTTT! /sarcasm
Is that a rap??? It was pretty creative, but............. alright, it really wasnt that good. It entertains, but not in a good way...........
Quote by rush4life
Pretty much all of Fox's buddies were a pain in the ass. Falco was such a dick.

Member #13 of the UG Pink Floyd fan club. PM TimiHendrex33 to join.
Another supposed know it all with a biased view on other races. Yes plenty come to america and such and dont work, dont pay taxes and expect every government official to speak spanish and 1 million dollar health insurance. but not ALL infact not even the majority. Its a rather ugly stereotype and i would advise you look into the fact that it can take a mexican 10 years to earn citizenship into the united states, they cant get a license or anything Just because it takes that long to get to their entrant even if the apply the second they get here. If i were them i would want to work illegally and do all that as well. How are you supposed to live in the u.s. for ten years without a license or job? Think about it
Can we like, sticky this? I just want others to see what they should be doing. Cause this is it, baby.

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:
[url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727775[/url"]Pattern Recognition

Short Stories:
Anniversary
this was not to be in any way racist... i no nothing about mexicans, im from northern ireland for gods sake! i came up with a riff and asked my brother to come up with some lyrics of the top of his head. no offence was meant at mexicans, it was just for a laugh.
Oh we're laughing. Don't worry about that.

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:
[url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727775[/url"]Pattern Recognition

Short Stories:
Anniversary
Ha. Ha. Ha. My neighbors would not approve, but fortunately they don't know enough english to visit this site.