I was wondering how much people make gigging and so if you do gigs please fill out this survey

1. Average Pay for gig, total pay and how much each member of ur band gets.

2. City or Citys you gig in or do you go alot of places

3. How often do you gig or get shows

4. Your bands expierence how long youuve been playing together and how long youve been playing your instrument ie.. guitar or what ever
^ I agree with the above, but anyways....

1. Average Pay for gig, total pay and how much each member of ur band gets.
Mostly it's at parties, I hope that counts as a gig. We already got jobs and most of it is just for fun, so maybe like 15-20 bucks each person for the whole thing. Sometimes its 7-8 bucks an hour.

2. City or Citys you gig in or do you go alot of places
A lot of places in our area, we don't travel far or anything.

3. How often do you gig or get shows
A couple times a year... maybe 3 or 4.

4. Your bands expierence how long youuve been playing together and how long youve been playing your instrument ie.. guitar or what ever
Well we've been playing guitars just hanging out for like a year or so, and the gigs just started 2 years ago. Me, I've been playing the guitar for 3 years.
"1456"... if you're reading this, you know what the code means, and i mean every word of it.... 1456!!!
1. 40$ per person in band... 40 x 5 = 200
2. Montreal
3. Once every two months around.
4. Been a band for 6 months, growing in fanbase exponentially. I sing and play a little of piano in the band, but I've been guitaring for 3 years.
1. $75/h ($450 an hour for a six person band)
2. Darwin, Australia
3. Once or Twice a week.
4. Been in the band 1 year, and have been playing for about 3 years. Same with everyone else in the band.