3 9%
epiphone korina explorer
6 18%
jackson kelly
3 9%
bc rich mockingbird
1 3%
Voters: 34.
play all kinds of music and i need a good tone, and not to hard to play!
this guitar will last me 15 YEARS! So i need advice, what will last me all terror and what will never make be bored at looking at it or won't cause me any problems in the future..thanks guys...need quick replys because im getting it v soon! these are the cheap decent makes i can think of my limit is £300 or below..
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
elitist if you can, other wise the lp custom
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
any advice?
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
my giVson is to simular..need 2 look good
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
is the korina v any good?
would it last?
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
The custom is the best (spec wise) They also have the nice looks.
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
my mate has one, they seem a decent gutiar, but i prefer LTD over Epiphone, personally.
i'd personally reccomend a epiphone les paul special 2 (google it) its simple to use, due to only 2 controls, set up perfectley and sounds amazing no matter what amp you play it through provided it works
I lost my faith in the summer time.
15 years ,because my dad will never let me get another one, i can't afford to buy another myself for all the stuff i bought so this is my last and final guitar to last me time! he's payin for it this time!
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
Well, then, why not screw the epiphone and get a more decent one? =p 15 years is a long time to be playing an epiphone :/
stop being a stupid negative person and go to work! btw go for the lp custom. the studio is also good imo.
strat player forever.
so what do you suggest! NEED SUGGESTIONS
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
because i need reliability that y i like epiphones is there any other guitar except ibonez, i expecially like guitars with a nice tone and INLAY
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
if it were to get a les paul custom, what would you get black or white, i m8s got a black one, dont wanna copy him but what must i have
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
lol, nah, No way man lol need both, i prefer i'm biassed towards inlay though
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
Quote by herschel
lol, nah, No way man lol need both, i prefer i'm biassed towards inlay though

wtf how old are you? looks over tone? n00b. i prefer guitar with tone over guitar with looks and no tone.
strat player forever.
sure looks good
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
play it before you buy it. after all, you said you need it to survive at least 15 years. leave the ****ing inlay alone!
strat player forever.
Lol Ok Man.
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
OK NOW. epiphone les paul custom, or korina v
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
Neither. Both are pretty mediocre guitars. Plus, the V is going to be a bitch to play sitting down.

Take a look at some nice Washburns. For the same price as the Epi LP Custom you can get the WI66PRO. It has basically all the same specs as a Gibson LP Standard-mahogany body, set mahogany single piece neck, solid maple top, binding, and two Seymore Duncan humbuckers. And it would last you 15 years if you take care of it. Also, get a new amp. You could get a great guitar and a great amp for under $1000. Both are very important. And both will last you forever if you take care of them.

Get a nice hardcase for whatever guitar you get as well. Not a gigbag and not one of those cheap "hardcases" I'm talking about one of those cases that protect the guitar from anything and everything. They're about $120, but it'll be worth it. And it will help make the guitar last for years.

Also, on a side note, whatever age you are now, don't worry if daddy says "no more guitars." Get a job and buy them yourself. I don't know all the details, but still, you can always buy a new guitar. Just because your dad says no more guitars now, doesn't mean that you can't get another one a few years from now.

-Xenn99
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
u dont know THE DAD lol. Im playin the guitar allday, he doesnt want me 2 into it. h8s me playin 1 so...this will be my chance..lol
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
You have made at least 4 threads like this today because I have posted in all of them!! If you want a guitar which will last 15 years, buy a better quality one!
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
Um...even if you're only 13 now, in 15 years you'll be 28. Most people are moved out of their parent's house by then. Hell. Most kids go away to college at 18-19.

Oh. And get a bigger amp first. I dunno...try a nice, big, half stack. The biggest you can get for the $600.

Then deafen him with it so that you're guitar playing won't be such a nuisance.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Um...even if you're only 13 now, in 15 years you'll be 28. Most people are moved out of their parent's house by then. Hell. Most kids go away to college at 18-19.

Thats what I said on another post lol.

Herschal, you keep askinig people about the V instead of what they are recommending, if you want the V so much, get it and stop asking us for the answer you want instead of what we think is best!
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
Well any guitar can last 15 years, 30 years even. It all depends on how you take care of it. The LP Custom is worth a good look. If your dad doesn't want to be buying you guitars than just work for money. What an amazing idea, isn't it?
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust