I was just wundering how many people like sum 41 , i dont like slipknot very much, besides from wait and bleed so slipknot, go urself. OH, and anyone who likes sum 41 should know at least 10-20 songs.
i like them... but your in the wrong forum, they are neither punk nor ska. not sure what this has to do with slipknot.
i love sum 41, they were the first actual rock band i ever listened to, as i was one of those sad children who listened to james bond themes and stuff. Because of Sum 41 i now love "good" (this is obviously a matter of opinion) music and have moved on from their punk/pop esque (though their later stuff is allot more metal) stuff to bands like trivium (can't wait to see them with maiden in december). Chuck is deffinately thier best album though the bitter end is a bit of a battery rip off, still rocks though. They are great live too which is always a plus. hope they tour the U.k again soon i've waited years since thier last U.K tour.
sum41 suck.... thats why there guitarist left... he was the only one who knew anything about music... and it took him 10 years to figure it out... oh and why did u compare slipknot to them
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████