I hear that there pretty much the same thing.
Besides the appearence, what are some of the differences?
Because now Im thinkin about sellin my Zakk Wylde Wah at a pawn shop for $80, and then go down to GC and buy the 535Q.
535q Pwns!!!!!
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
yeah, the fasel inductor. My 535's got it and all it does is well... I guess make the tone sharper?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Ok so the 535Q Crybaby is the EXACT same thing as the CBFH, correct?
And the only difference is the appearence?
I just want to make sure before I go and buy the 535Q....
No they are a little bit different, here:
Crybaby from Hell($150)=volume boost(0-17db), 5 diff. wahs, Q dial, bigger sweep, extra input on one side lets you go in and out on the same side of the pedal, camouflage paint job

Crybaby 535Q($110)=volume boost(0-16db), 6 diff. wahs, Q dial
i LOVE my 535q. i tried em both and still bought it. price didnt even matter, it was just plain better.
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
Well I personly Like Metal, and I like rippin leads with wah. I was just seein which of these two would work for that...
Quote by guitarrocka205
yeah, the fasel inductor.

An inductor is an electrical component, much like a capacitor or transistor. It isn't the boost button.
Well I play lot of Metal, would the 535Q work for me? Or should I spend the extra money and get the CBFH?
Quote by Metal_696
Well I play lot of Metal, would the 535Q work for me? Or should I spend the extra money and get the CBFH?

i say you check out some other pedals, how much are you willing to spend?
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Well lets just say the price of the CBFH is the highest Ill go...and I might not be able to afford it though...maybe Idk...

and just to give a few ideas, I really like the wah on Chimairas new album, and I like Himsa's Wah....
Ok, so now the price isnt a problem with me now.

So which one is a better buy in general? 535Q or the Crybaby From Hell?
Don't double post, the Mods will start bitchin' at you...

The CFH is generally considered overpriced. I'd go for the 535 Myself because it does everything pretty much. I wouldn't pay extra for the name of camo paint.
Quote by smb
Don't double post, the Mods will start bitchin' at you...

The CFH is generally considered overpriced. I'd go for the 535 Myself because it does everything pretty much. I wouldn't pay extra for the name of camo paint.

Well its not like I was double posting the exact same question, cause before I said I wasnt able to afford the CBFH, and now I can.

But anyway yeah, I heard the 535q is a little better cause of the Extra wah. It has 6 different wahs, and the CBFH has 5.
^ They are Basically the Same Dime Never used the CFH he allways used the 535Q
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Well yeah, I figured that...Im personly not buying it just because of Dime, I just figured the 535Q would be good for some insane Metal solos.
Last edited by Metal_696 at May 14, 2006,
cfh also has skateboard grip tape not rubber, so as dime says u can use it with beer on ur foot
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

How... useful. Exactly at what point during your set do you usually get enough beer on your foot so you can't use your wah? It's just a gimmick.
^I do all the time

Anyway, if the 535q is good enough for Satch (which it is), it's good enough for you.