Poll Options
View poll results: What would you get.
SX CUS22NA
3 30%
EPIPHONE les paul custom
7 70%
Voters: 10.
is this sx worth buying instead of a well-known- too common guitar,

does anyone know why it's so cheap, i know details but is it worth buying! looks good! i dont really want the les paul because its common? need your advise, it willl have to last me 15years because i'm not buying another till i'm moved in a house of my own!

WHY IS IT SO CHEEP! I KNOW ITS FROM CHINA BUT IS IT WORTH BUYING CHECK IT OUT:
http://www.jimdeacon.co.uk/Products/Electrics/CUS22NA.html
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
The wood type looks to be good, but not sure if it's a good cut of the wood... it doesn't mention the electronics so they are more than likely crap.

Why does it advertise the strings though? That kinda makes me laugh, and kinda puts me off of it at the same time.

Irregardless of the electronics, if you wanted to change those it would be maybe 100-150 dollars depending on what you put in it, and the wood is a great start (I assume). Probly much better start than the Epi, which many people find need new electronics after a year or two anyways.
SX Guitars are pretty cheap. From what I've heard of them, they look and feel really cheap as well. If this is a guitar you're looking to last you for years, don't buy something just because it's a "good deal." Get what you want. Not something from the bargain bin just because it's cheap.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
If you are trying to get a guitar which will last you 15 years, go all out and get a good one. Buy a Gibson, ESP, Fender or high-end Ibanez. Its worth the money in terms of durability.

it willl have to last me 15years because i'm not buying another till i'm moved in a house of my own!

How old are you, 5? Most people move out before they are 21....
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30