Can someone suggest me some songs that are made up of mostly barre chords? I wanna put them to use more. Genre doesn't really matter to me. Thanks everyone.
Quote by neocon58
Retarded pinky? I was excpecting a picture of a pinky in a wheelchair, repeadtedly saying 'pinkay' and grinning.
Actually, you can make almost any song that uses chords into a barre chord-exclusive song. Just take the open chord and find a voicing for it in barre chord form, and there ya go.
Thanks everyone for your input. I'll get to work now.
Quote by neocon58
Retarded pinky? I was excpecting a picture of a pinky in a wheelchair, repeadtedly saying 'pinkay' and grinning.
Doobie Brothers - China Grove

The Cars - All that I needed
"Calling her a ***** for lame shows isn't exactly the most romantic thing in the world. Seriously buddy, try not to be so cute and funny, and just try to be romantic, because this is garbage.
I'd probably take a small amount of offense to this if I cared about being Jewish, but I don't.

Good intentions yeah, but expect either your heart to broken, or a slap in the face, because this song will end in disaster."
jack johnson - sitting, waiting, wishing.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
any song that uses power chords you can use barre chords on to...well in most cases. barre chords give a fuller "happier" sound. of course you can play minor barres if you want a darker feel.
Recommended threads
Help
nobusforharold
Last post:
by darkstar2466