So I've got a drummer who is going to do the drums for it and I want to do the guitar. I can't find the right tone. Ihave a BOSS DS1 pedal and a Jay Turser vintage guitar plugged directly into the PC. Looking fora nice tone that won't let me down, what settings should I use? Also drop D half step is Db and the rest of the strungs are standard but flat right? so all flat strings and E is tuned to Db.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
Ya, I think you got the tuning right. Not sure exactly what settings cause ive got different equipment, so my advice would just be to mess around with it. Also you don't really have to be a perfectionist here. You're not gonna sound exactly like them, so it can be nice to have your own sound.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
dosent he have his own digitech pedal?? i dunnno bout the tone, no mid lots of trble and full bass?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by RNRSoldier
Ya, I think you got the tuning right. Not sure exactly what settings cause ive got different equipment, so my advice would just be to mess around with it. Also you don't really have to be a perfectionist here. You're not gonna sound exactly like them, so it can be nice to have your own sound.

I see. I don't have the best recording equipment also so I will just have to see
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Quote by Guitar_Master92
So I've got a drummer who is going to do the drums

A drummer doing drums? That's new
Quote by Dardarian
A drummer doing drums? That's new

Nice man nice... Anyone else got any suggestions?
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass