ok, so i'm getting a new amp, so i don't have mic my ****ty practice amp for band practices, and we're getting ready to start gigging, so iwas just wondering which of these would best suit my neds. 1. Randall RG100G3 2. Peavey XXX combo(40 watts) 3. (any suggestions) ... I play mostly metallica, megadeth, iron maiden, pantera, etc. But also some AC/DC Led Zeppelin, etc..
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
get the Peavey out the choices given
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Last edited by mexican_shred at May 14, 2006,
what?
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
What size audience? What wattage does your bassist have? Whats your price range?
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
small, 65 watts, 500-600
Quote by ~AdNy

Quote by Quantonyne