hey people, im speculating on buyin a Tanglewood FJB 24 bass guitar from a friend of a friend, and was wondering if anyones had a good experience with tanglewood bass guitars?

i know their acoustics are pretty damn good but i was wondering about the sound quality and playability of their basses?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Quote by somewhat_here

i wish i was fat so i can buy xxl clothes during liquidation
Last edited by not enough at May 14, 2006,
I played one of the rebel 4k's a week ago and a musicman SUB yesterday....the two were so nearly identical in sound it was worrying...but has given me drive to buy a tanglewood just cause it's such good value
i played a rebel 4k. really light and smooth to play. felt a bit flimsy though. should be alright!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
thanks guys, =)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Quote by somewhat_here

i wish i was fat so i can buy xxl clothes during liquidation
i have a 5K, the sound is great for what you pay but it is kind of flimsy to be honest, the build quality isn't the best, mines has several little imperfections with the paint and the bridge rattles when I hit the E string. I'm not sure about the one your thinking of buying because I never played one, definately try it out before you by it.
slammed my penis in the toilet seat when I was 7-8yrs old,when I tried to run away,it got caught and stretched out, now it is huge,and I have the good ol shxtter to thank

Member of the Anti-Hotpunksk8rgirl club. PM X Alkaline 3 to join