YES!!!! Uncle Ted is awesome. Stranglehold is one of the greatest guitar songs EVER.

Sammy Hagar, June 6th, LUCKY!
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
^

Couldn't agree with you more.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
ted nugent is awesome...
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
I thought it was hilarious when he got arrested for shooting flaming arrows during one of his concerts. I can't remember exactly if it was when he was in his solo career or with Damn Yankees. It was funny nonetheless.
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Me and my parents saw him pissing on the outside of a McDonald's in St. Louis one time. I went up to him and said hi, he staggered away.
The Motor City Madman Rules!. I wish a flaming arrow up the arse of anyone who says otherwise.
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
Me and my parents saw him pissing on the outside of a McDonald's in St. Louis one time. I went up to him and said hi, he staggered away.

lol true or not, that still sounds like Ted.

He was one of the most awesomest guitars ever. The Birdlands are gorgeous guitars
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Stranglehold isn't ridiculous
Quote by Dirtydeeds468

it's true
Nugent is crazy. But he is pretty talented. Stranglehold and Cat Scratch Fever are good songs.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Quote by TheUltimateSin
I thought it was hilarious when he got arrested for shooting flaming arrows during one of his concerts. I can't remember exactly if it was when he was in his solo career or with Damn Yankees. It was funny nonetheless.

he does that when he plays white buffalo. it's pretty cool. he did it when he came to st louis about 4 years ago
i saw him on a tv show with sebastian bach and some other supposedly metal people. it was on vh1. im pretty sure he sold out.
Quote by floppy_dan
he does that when he plays white buffalo. it's pretty cool. he did it when he came to st louis about 4 years ago

I knew that he did it frequently. I was trying to recall which show and which career he did it at when he got arrested for it though.
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Motor City Madman = God

Whoever said "Stranglehold" was "ridiculous" is right...the song is ridiculously awesome!
Bow down to the king....the King of Kings