Ok ceck this out, is it a good deal? I know it wount have oodles of gain, but i don't use a whole lot for my tone, but if i need to give it a kick in the ass i've got pedals....

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Traynor-Custom-Valve-YCV50BLUE-50-watt-tube-guitar-amp_W0QQitemZ110000148379QQcategoryZ10171QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
I think it's a pretty good deal, it's not a steal but it's pretty good for a nice amp like that.
ok, that's all i wanted to know, by the way, what's the list price for it? thanks
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
The list is like $750 USD, if I remember correctly. Not sure how much that is in Canada.

EDIT: The guy below me is right, the list is $929. The price I posted is how much most online stores sell it for.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Last edited by Zeppelin256 at May 14, 2006,
List is $929.00. That's a good deal.

EDIT: That's in USD.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
how much are one the extention cabs for it?
Quote by ~AdNy

Quote by Quantonyne