Im looking for a good P-90. I was thinking this Gibson

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product?sku=306915

but Im not able to tell whether or not its a Bridge or Neck p-up.

I plan to put it in my guitar's bridge, so I want a bridge P-90.

Any help or suggestions?
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
dont buy that, get a rio grande, seymour duncan or (if your low on cash) gfs. gibson pickups suck by comparison.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
I dont want to sound like a snob, but cash isnt the biggest problem for me when it comes to gear. I know that you get what you pay for, so I always pay top dollar Can you recommend the best P-90 available on the market?
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
the best p90 on earth is a rio grande bluesbar/bluesdawg. if you dont want that much output get the jazzbar/jazzdawg.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
^Best is a Bareknuckle.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
If you live in the States, try www.sdpickups.com <<< NOT Seymour Duncan The guy makes his own pickups, will custom wind you a set after talking to you about your equipment and what sound you want, send them to you, and if you have any problems, you can send them back for rewinding or replacement.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
^Best is a Bareknuckle.

I dunno. The guitars I've played with Rio Grandes in them kicked insane amounts of ass.