can anyone help me, i wanna put some SH EQ5 pickups into an Epiphone G400 and i havnt a clue, if someone could find me a wiring diagram, that would b jus grant, o n some tips on how to get a good sounds from the pickup, once its in there. n wot the hell is 5-band eq or summit? help please
You're destroying the english language.

A 5-band EQ is an Equalizer with 5 knobs, basically, and they all control different parameters of the sound frequencies.
Quote by sonixon
You're destroying the english language.

A 5-band EQ is an Equalizer with 5 knobs, basically, and they all control different parameters of the sound frequencies.

y dnt u just shut the **** up u cheeky bastard, its not my fault if ur a wanker and i dnt understand about 5 band equalisers, no need to say im destroyin the english language, wot a retard u r, really. thanx but no thanx, u r no help to me u canadian ****
Quote by neilross
y dnt u just shut the **** up u cheeky bastard, its not my fault if ur a wanker and i dnt understand about 5 band equalisers, no need to say im destroyin the english language, wot a retard u r, really. thanx but no thanx, u r no help to me u canadian ****

If you're asking for help you might want to ask for it in a way people can understand easily. Also stop with the Canadian bashing, just because in a different country than you doesn't mean you have any right to say that.

Reported