Who likes him, he is folk/raggae. He is such a talented musician, I love his music.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
haha when i saw this thread i thought it was ben harper who used to be in yellowcard. lol sorry a bit off topic.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Widow of a Living Man is such a good song. Very emotional song.
I just got Both Sides of the Gun. Fricking incredible. If you get it get the 3 disc one. It has acoustic, live and alternate versions it is worth the extra money.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
shall not walk alone is a great song.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I've got his release with the Blind Boys of Alabama and Both Sides of the gun. I really enjoy his music and hope to get my hands on some of his older releases.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
overated x 10000
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I haven't heard much from him, but I do think "Excuse Me Mr." is pretty amazing, as is "Please Bleed".
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.

Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.

Raoul Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Please Bleed is one of my favorite songs off altime so I probably do like Ben at least a tini bit.
I wasnt really a fan until I saw him on Rove Live, now Im hooked... very talented man!!
"Im a lover, not a fighter,
Im a fighter that doesnt like to fight
I love love" - Dave Grohl
I got into his stuff alittle while ago and im liking it
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
Quote by RHCPhysco8
overated x 10000

And the chili peppers arent? What a dickwad. Ben Harper
is waaaaaaaaaaaaay underrated.