Does anyone know what song has that line? Its has that kinda creepy record playing in the background....and Im not even sure this is the right music section....but might as well give it a try
HAIL TRUE METAL!!!
portishead : 'Glorybox' ?

although the line i remember from that is 'I just wanna be a woman'

is it mellow kinda beat band esque trip hop with a woman singing?
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.
I remember hearing something by Antony and the Johnsons that was along those lines, but I can't recall the name.
TRY: White Town - Your Woman

There was a more recent version of it I think, but that was the original, I'm sure of it. One of the first tracks I ever selected on a jukebox. Yeeahhh.
Quote by IronBeard
I remember hearing something by Antony and the Johnsons that was along those lines, but I can't recall the name.

Today I Am A Boy?
Quote by kryptonite22
TRY: White Town - Your Woman

There was a more recent version of it I think, but that was the original, I'm sure of it. One of the first tracks I ever selected on a jukebox. Yeeahhh.

rob's got it right

and for all you fact fans out there, the artist of this song was the first solo male artist to debut at no.1. Yup. Song's quite a tune as well
Whitetown "Your Woman"

Yes?

edit: Someone already said that. Hmph. It's my favorite song about a gay man in love with a straight man. "I guess what you say is true, I could never be the right kind of girl for you, I could never be your woman..."
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam