Hey does anyone know where to find a wiring diagram for an Ibanez rg321mh? I tried their website but it wont load the damn thing.
I just got my swineshead pickups and i need to know what kind of wiring the ibanez is such as split or parallel or both? also the wire colors, what do they represent?

Please help, i want to get these in tonight.
My Gear:

2006 Ibanez RG321MH (Swineshead Custom A.M.P. neck & Warthog bridge)
Roland Cube 30
Digitech RP-50
Koss Headphones

Swineshead Runaway Neck
1984 Peavey Mystic
Crate GX15 (overdrive channel is blown)
Last edited by diddy50 at May 14, 2006,
i tried, the only thing they gave me was ibanez.com but theirs doesnt work, i think they are updating it or somethin??? So does anyone know how they do the wiring on the rg321????
My Gear:

Roland Cube 30
Digitech RP-50
Koss Headphones

Swineshead Runaway Neck
1984 Peavey Mystic
i dont know the wiring unfortunatly, but what swines heads did you get?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
I got a warthog bridge and runaway neck. I saw the way the ibanez pups were and i thought the neck was parallel wiring and the bridge was split, so i looked at the swines diagrams for that, and the neck and bridge positions work, but no spliting into single????? the wires are diff colors so i dont know if that may be the problem so i was hoping someone knew the ibanez wire key, like what color is the HOT and all that???? PLEASE HELP
My Gear:

Roland Cube 30
Digitech RP-50
Koss Headphones

Swineshead Runaway Neck
1984 Peavey Mystic
i looked at the site, but my ibanez has two hums with 5 way switching
My Gear:

Roland Cube 30
Digitech RP-50
Koss Headphones

Swineshead Runaway Neck
1984 Peavey Mystic
bump
My Gear:

Roland Cube 30
Digitech RP-50
Koss Headphones

Swineshead Runaway Neck
1984 Peavey Mystic

On Ibanez guitar, the green wire showed above, is soldered to the back of the volume pot, and the black is soldered to the pickup selector. Low ends pickup usually have only 2 wires to be connected, and if there's 4 like the SD above, the 2 needs to be soldered together. Dont simply just unsolder all of them at once, unsolder one by one and replace it with the new pickup that you're trying to put in.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Last edited by madpickin03 at May 15, 2006,
I had the same problem with that damned Ibanez site... Its been like it for years apparently for some models...
well i got it so the bridge and neck pup to work but the spliting doesnt??? How the hell. So does anyone know what wires are what
My Gear:

Roland Cube 30
Digitech RP-50
Koss Headphones

Swineshead Runaway Neck
1984 Peavey Mystic