Hey, I have 2 pedals, a Boss DS-1 and a Dunlop Crybaby wah, and I want to get a Boss TU-2 tuning pedal soon. I was wondering where it should be placed in my lineup? I have the guitar leading into the wah, into the Boss into the amp, and I want to know exactly where it should go. Thanks!
Quote by Vindication
Pierre von Line 6? I'd hate to be him.
place it first, then your crybaby, and try your DS-1. all threw the amp, not a loop. You won't lose volume that way (or at least for me). WeRd
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by Acidpickle
Hey, I have 2 pedals, a Boss DS-1 and a Dunlop Crybaby wah, and I want to get a Boss TU-2 tuning pedal soon. I was wondering where it should be placed in my lineup? I have the guitar leading into the wah, into the Boss into the amp, and I want to know exactly where it should go. Thanks!

Wow, I'm sigged.

Bow down to the king, bitches.

Oh, the question, right.

I personally wouldn't recommend a tuning pedal...you can just get a normal Boss or Korg tuner for like 1/5 the price. However, if you insist on throwing away money because you're a lazy bastard, then I'd do what guitarrocka said - put the tuning pedal first, then the crybaby, then the distortion pedal.

VINDICEDIT:

Oh, I just found that thread...hah, I barely even remember that.

How time flies, how time flies...
Last edited by Vindication at May 14, 2006,
Quote by Teleprompters
its not laziness, its very nice during a gig to have it their and ready, i would just put it in the effects loop, i wouldnt get teh Boss TU-2, ill recommend the Planet Waves Stage tuner pedal

Second that. I have that and it is a lot easier to see in my opinion. The TU-2 isn't hard to see but this is just lot brighter for darker gigs. It also is a strobe tuner if you want that. I have it and I love it.