Who likes them. Kickass band from Bridge 9. Let It Out is such a good song.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
yeah they are sweet to bad they are breaking up
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Yeah awesome band and awesome guys. Played with them a while ago and they seemed really interested in getting us out there so it's cool. Rewritten is a fantastic album.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
I'm kinda pissed I never got to see them. I'm pretty sure I missed their last show in my area too. Oh well, life goes on.

Great band though
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Rewritten is a fantastic album.

Definately.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
**** yes i love this band.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
^ Haha.

One of the first bands I got into when I got into hardcore.
Rewritten is amazing. Let It Out is my favorite song on the album no doubt about it.
Awesome band. Plus, they got their name from a Kurt Vonnegut Book, (if I'm not mistaken) which makes them even better.

Bridge 9 has so many good bands.
I'm pretty sure the phrase existed before Breakfast of Champions was written.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
i thought they broke up awhile ago ha
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Yeah awesome band and awesome guys. Played with them a while ago and they seemed really interested in getting us out there so it's cool. Rewritten is a fantastic album.

Extremely underrated band. I agree, I think Rewritten is an awesome record.

I love Let It Out and the guitar part that comes in at :54
I just listened to Rewritten this morning haha

MAKE ME YOUNG
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show