im lookin to get sum10 to reduce the mega feedback i get from my mega distortion. any ideas any1?
Member #19 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM Ibanez4life SZ! to join!
where can i get that at?
http://www.bananas.com/productdetail.asp/pid_9902/productname_iSP-Decimator-Pedal
iSP Decimator

$119 is the cheapest I could find it .. it's also worth it over the boss. so save if you have to
Peter Frampton's live song "Do You Feel Like I Do" is incredible and I suggest you cop it.
Quote by FaceTheBass
Jimmy Page will probably write a song about it if he finds out, but make it seem like he is singing about Lord of the Rings.
If you are getting "mega feedback i get from my mega distortion" get a new distortion stomp, or fix the grounding issue.

An ISP is a sweet piece of equipment but it isn't magic fairy dust. It can't fix all mega feedback situations.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
which one would be better thats cheaper?
there really is none.

You're looking at $80 for the cheapest.

$40 extra buys you quality. And your tone doesnt get sucked.

There's one for $100 used on Harmony Central right now
Peter Frampton's live song "Do You Feel Like I Do" is incredible and I suggest you cop it.
Quote by FaceTheBass
Jimmy Page will probably write a song about it if he finds out, but make it seem like he is singing about Lord of the Rings.
There really is only one choice, ISP Decimator - $115. with tax & delivery. Google is your friend.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
i cant get an ISP Noise Decimator in australia unfortunately, even on ebay, ive heard the rocktron noise gates are extremely good as well, cause i really need to get rid of pedal noise and my JCM-800 emits quite a lot of noise as well
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
i cant get an ISP Noise Decimator in australia unfortunately, even on ebay, ive heard the rocktron noise gates are extremely good as well, cause i really need to get rid of pedal noise and my JCM-800 emits quite a lot of noise as well

yeah mate - I have seen the isp noise decimator in Aus on the net.
when i find it, ill repost for you mate!

Dan

EDIT: well here you go!

http://www.bmusic.com.au/links/prodnews/archives/isp_technologies.htm

http://musical-instruments.search.ebay.com.au/isp_Other_W0QQbsZSearchQQcatrefZC6QQfclZ4QQfgtpZQQfposZPostcodeQQfromZR2QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ12QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQga10244Z10425QQlopgZQQsaatsZ15QQsacatZ22669QQsadisZ200QQsaprchiZQQsaprcloZQQsascsZ2QQsaslcZ2QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZunknown (From america but they will post to aus)

http://www.bmusic.com.au/category1012_1.htm

There you go mate - if you get one - let me know if its any good, coz I need one as well............

Dan
Gear List;

Laney VH100R with Matching Cab
Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
BC Rich Neck Thru Warlock
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
Last edited by danastasi at May 15, 2006,
thanx mate, thats a help, i might be able to get one, might just settle for the rocktron hush though, my friend has one and it is brilliant. ISP bit too pricey for me. To threadstarter, ISP and Rocktron make the best Noise gates, they both use similar technologies and both perform excellently. The Boss one is ok, but not as good, and the MXR one isn't great, but it does the job, it does however suck a bit of tone
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
thanx mate, thats a help, i might be able to get one, might just settle for the rocktron hush though, my friend has one and it is brilliant. ISP bit too pricey for me. To threadstarter, ISP and Rocktron make the best Noise gates, they both use similar technologies and both perform excellently. The Boss one is ok, but not as good, and the MXR one isn't great, but it does the job, it does however suck a bit of tone

Yeah,

The rocktron is only $129 AUD - thats pretty reasonable for something lie this isn't it? I want one, but i dont want a **** one that i have to replace later. Does it work well for metal type distortions? (i.e. the gain and volume are cranked?)

Cheers mate,

Dan
Gear List;

Laney VH100R with Matching Cab
Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
BC Rich Neck Thru Warlock
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
yeah it works well, because you can chose how much noise is reduced, just turn the knob until you are happy, you can turn it so it stops unwanted earth hum and still allows tapping and constructive feedback through your pickups
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM