http://www.myspace.com/kiddynamitephilly

This band is the ultimate blend of hardcore and pop-punk. They are easily one of my favorite bands of all time, and have influenced my own sound more dynamically than any other artist(s).

Let's all take a moment to appreciate them.

[Edit: Added a Myspace link for those who don't already know these guys.]
Last edited by x__Revolution at May 15, 2006,
haha sweet this band rocks awsome covers i love the covers this band does and the originals as well
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Kid Dynamite own. I have a poster of them sitting right next to me because I haven't decided where to put it yet, haha. But yeah good band and they have some sick cover songs too.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Last edited by Gomorrah at May 15, 2006,
Heart-a-tact is by far their best own song but their cover of Hateful is just the best thing ever.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Their originals are far better than the few covers they have. My favorite song right now is "Shiner".
bump because this band is awesome. my favourites are pacifier, death and taxes and cheap shot youth anthem.
i would want to see a kid dynamite reunion over a black flag or gorilla biscuits reunion. =X
I have yet to get my hands on any of their stuff, it saddens me.

Anyone hear Comadre's cover of Pause?
Love this band.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I agree.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i am so loving the split cd with 88 fingers louie. both bands are awesome and so alike. where the hell did all these bands go! (and dont tell me lifetime and shook ones, i know)
Quote by recklessnick
bump because this band is awesome. my favourites are pacifier, death and taxes and cheap shot youth anthem.
i would want to see a kid dynamite reunion over a black flag or gorilla biscuits reunion. =X

I would want to see a Kid Dynamite reunion over anything.
I'm wearing a Kid D shirt right now; easily one of my favorite bands.
Quote by SkAsupafly
my friend just got me into these guys... do you guys no any similar bands?

None More Black has the same singer and thus sounds quite similar, it's just a bit of a poppy version of Kid D (imagine merging the Epi-Fat records sound with Kid D). Lifetime has a couple of the same members, most importantly; Dan Yemin, and sounds similar. 7 Seconds and H20 share the same fast rhythms and kind of pop-punk undertones.
Really good band, although I like Lifetime better.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Anyone else heard of the tribute album coming out dedicated to Kid D? Apparently the entire discography is being covered by various bands, some of which I doubt will do that good of a job. Nonetheless, any Kid Dynamite love is good Kid Dynamite love.

www.myspace.com/kiddynamitetribute
Which is their best album? (Just getting into them)
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ