http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=428192

Its called Isle of Dreams. First half is acoustic/clean, second part and solo is w/distortion.
This is just a "first draft" of sorts, I wanna know what you guys think so far. There isnt any drums or bass, just the guitar parts. I knoooow my tone sucks, especially the lead tone, its not somehting new :p So bare with it please. The solo is improvised, on the most part, but i didnt like it too much at some times. There are some parts (in the whole song) where thigns sound out of time, i know, im still getting used to the software im using, but its not anything too bad. Ive been playing for about a year.

Well thanks in advance, hope you like it
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

If you can say yourself that you don't like parts, like the solo, then fix them til you do like them! If you don't like it, hearing that we like it (or not, as the case may be) isn't going to help you.

Anyhoo, I tried to have a listen but it's not working. Maybe check you loaded it right? Could just be my connection.
No I like the solo, just not the fact that there are some parts that I didnt play very cleanly. But I had been recording for a long time and was tired, so I dont blame myself too much.

And its loaded correctly, I had someone download it and it worked fine.

The clean tone tone sounds to wind chimey.

The lead part at the beggining was cool,

Some other arpeggio part just started, I like. (tone is still to "chimey"?)

Gets boring, need vocals, or some more variation.

One of the clean parts tone is kinda muddy.

The second part sounds like Sum 41.

The pick attacks didnt have enough attitude, on the distorted solo.

The track needs work, it has some potential, but it needs work.

I sound mean in all the crits ive been posting lately, I'm not perfect either, but I'm telling you what I think.

BOLD.
Yea the "chimey" thing is chorus im adding through Cool Edit Pro. I know it gets boring, I forgot to mention, no vocals yet :P Im not exactly a singer so.....yea. What do u mean by pick attacks?

Thanks for the crit ^^