Ok, so I've got a Johnson J-Station and the giant pedal that goes with it. I've had them for several years, but 2 years ago the power supply crapped out and the Johnson has since gone out of business.
So basicaly I'm screwed, unless....
someone out there has a power supply they would be willing to sell me, or be willing the buy my J-Station and J3 pedal.

Either way, I can't use it anymore and have since moved on. I'm moving soon and was going to get rid of it but decided to check here first.
Carpe Diem Baby
Well, what voltage is it? I'm sure you could find a power supply at a electronics store somewhere.
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
yeah for sure, there are adapters for everything these days, unless of course you live in asia in which case there are adapters for adapters, for everything. -
I've got a couple different ones but the output isn't quite right for either one.
It's a special one that Johson designed just for the J-Station.
Nice try but Been there, done that
Carpe Diem Baby
Well.. take it to an electronics shop and ask if they have a power supply for it..
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
I'm sure you can find a decent power supply for it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
My friend is an Electical Engineer, he was the first person I took it to.
He said it was toast unless I got a new power supply for it (AKA one that was made for the J-Station)

I've been around and around trying to find a different solution and bottom line, there isn't one.

So the offer still stands, anyone interested?
If not, I'm going to trash it. I don't need an expensive paper weight
Carpe Diem Baby