Clicky Clicky

Slooooow... some may find boring. I say laconic.

Guitar / Hammond / Strings / Drum Machine / Acoustic Drums / One mangled sample / vocals / tamborine.

Just a song about missing the one you love when you are seperated for the first time in over a year.
hiya mate, how u doin? been listenin this song and well... i have to say i liked "icarus love" far more. dunno, "when orchids bloom" is the kind of song i'd have as background music for a peaceful moment or smth, but nothin more really - and that's just my personal preference, mind u.
that said, the only real problem i found here was the vocals. i have the impression that some high-pitched notes seemed out of your control, like u couldn't hit them properly (which i know is not the case, cos imo u can sing pretty well), and the rest lacked a bit more strength. i'd just have a look at that, cos the rest is quite ok as it is.
i'm sorry i can't say anythin more positive - or more useful, now i'm at it. anyways, good job.
ana.
so who do i have to kill to get a crit? --> Memory

(e-cookie for whoever spots the alliteration, ha)

y cuando llegue el momento, sólo el viento se llevará lo que siento; y cuando acabe mi suerte, sólo en la muerte estaré fuerte y despierto...