As some of you may know, I am a huge Feeder fan.

Did anyone pick up the new Feeder album today?

If youve never checked out feeder before, I think this is the album to get for you.

It's truly awesome

and the new tracks are great.

What do you guys think of Feeder?
Feeder are awesome, they make me happy when im sad
Originally posted by: rich sg
And God said unto Jesus: "Son, is there anything you want to talk about?"
And Jesus replied: "Get off my back, Dad! Judas Priest your such a frickin' homophobe! FACE!"
And so Jesus was crucified.
Not got the singles album but I have all of the studio albums. They're a very good band, although I've not been overly impressed with the newer stuff. But that's just me, I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there that enjoy the new stuff as much as I do the old

I've seen them live a few times, but their first performance after Jon died was by far the best and most emotional. They played the big tent at Reading and were absolutely amazing!!

I saw them about a year or so ago, maybe longer, at the NIA in Birmingham. I have to say they were very disappointing. Half full venue and not much atmosphere.
No my username doesn't have anything to do with the band(s) with the same name. Akuzed © 1997
I'm hoping someone buys me this for my birthday, so I didn't pick it up today. But needless to say, if nobody does then I'll probably buy it next week. I'm not a huge Feeder fan, but they were the first band I saw like back at the tender age of 16, so they hold a pretty special place for me. Was a good gig and they've got some great, singalong tracks. A band that actually deserves a singles compilation, seems also as some of the singles weren't so successful and to anyone who likes what they've heard, it's a good way to show them the rest of the stuff. If that makes sense...
Im a bigger fan that you jon yet i haven't bought it yet.

i'll pick up the DVD version on thursday

www.last.fm/user/chinko
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I'm not getting it myself, I have all of their singles on albums anyway, I'll pick up the new ones somehow, I already have Lost&Found but whats the other 1 called?
only know just a day and buck rodgers, but they seem pretty good
I might have to get the album!
Originally Posted by jajp001
White man came (Cumming noise)
Across the sea (Wow!!!)
Brought us pain (Right in the eye, it was)
And misery ( Points to pregnant sister)
Run to the hills, iron maiden
Quote by Hendrix=God
I'm not getting it myself, I have all of their singles on albums anyway, I'll pick up the new ones somehow, I already have Lost&Found but whats the other 1 called?

lost & found, burning the bridges and save us.
Quote by j0nmcc
lost & found, burning the bridges and save us.

Ah right, didn't realise there was 3. Anyhooo thanks!
I got the album yesterday. Amazing stuff. All great songs.
Rockin' and Rollin' around the World
Swim is awesome. I have the re-released version. I wasn't too impressed by Pushing the senses. The title track was good though.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
I'm getting it ASAP. Saw them in March at the Brighton Centre, absolutely brilliant. Got me properly back into them too.
Quote by monkey of doom
Swim is awesome. I have the re-released version. I wasn't too impressed by Pushing the senses. The title track was good though.

Shade

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by TCkarlos
I got the deluxe version with all the videos and it rocks!

im glad they released one with a DVD. gives me an actual incentive to buy it, and not spend £10 on 2 songs i don't have (i got the L&F single )

can't wait to be able to see the videos in decent quality they should have put the reading performance on it though

Quote by metaldud536

Although I'm glad they're still around I just miss the metallic edge of Swim and Polythene. This new stuff is just too middle of the road and like everyone else to really interest me. I wish Grant would drop back down to Drop D,pull out his army of effects pedals and get back to jamming properly.
I saw feeder last year backing REM, they weren't that good live, they were trying to hard impress us, the zutons who performed before them were much better simply because they weren't trying at all!

But feeder are still an excellent band, i listening to echo park at the moment.
Quote by 928GTS
Although I'm glad they're still around I just miss the metallic edge of Swim and Polythene. This new stuff is just too middle of the road and like everyone else to really interest me. I wish Grant would drop back down to Drop D,pull out his army of effects pedals and get back to jamming properly.

I hope so too. I love listening to all those crazy effects he uses on those albums. He seems to play guitar better back then than he does now (I suppose he concentrates on writing better songs now).

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
^it was mostly powerchords, simple riffs and effects back then. but it rocked. now its more chords and clean :-/

oh 928gts, they recorded one song in drop C! i'll find out the name of it in a mo

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by IndieMetalhead
^it was mostly powerchords, simple riffs and effects back then. but it rocked. now its more chords and clean :-/

oh 928gts, they recorded one song in drop C! i'll find out the name of it in a mo

If I'm not mistaken it was Here In The Bubble? That song is just insane in a very,very good way. I love it.
If you ask me..

Just the Way I'm Feeling, Just A Day - killer

Rest - rubbish
Quote by 928GTS
If I'm not mistaken it was Here In The Bubble? That song is just insane in a very,very good way. I love it.

the one i know of was spill i think

Quote by metaldud536

I just listened to Lost and found last night. It sounds very like The hives for some reason. I thought it was pretty cool though. Its not really that heavy but its still pretty rocky.

I just watched the DVD that comes with the special edition version. Some cracking videos on there and I love that they've put them in chronological order. You really get a sense of evolution if you watch them all through (plus you can laugh at the guys with stupid hair :p

And the last two songs on the DVD (the oldest 2, therefore) sound like theyre in a real low tuning.
Quote by kryptonite22
I just watched the DVD that comes with the special edition version. Some cracking videos on there and I love that they've put them in chronological order. You really get a sense of evolution if you watch them all through (plus you can laugh at the guys with stupid hair :p

And the last two songs on the DVD (the oldest 2, therefore) sound like theyre in a real low tuning.

tangerine and stereo world are in drop D

the Videos go from newest to oldest. if it went the other way (i could rip them to the PC and make a playlist, but meh) then i'd be happier.

i finally watched the Comfort in sound video properly as well. only saw it about 5 times since its release

Quote by metaldud536

Feeder are brilliant I think, comfort in sound, frequency, just the way i'm feeling. Good music
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by add45
Feeder are brilliant I think, comfort in sound, frequency, just the way i'm feeling. Good music

JTWIF is a classic

Quote by metaldud536